Allegiance Home Health and Rehab is hiring! If you are a dedicated, loving Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA), our sunny South Florida home health care agency would love to talk to you!
At Allegiance, we deliver compassionate in-home assistance with one unique difference: we truly care about our patients. We provide medical and non-medical services for patients throughout South Florida. Our goal is to keep a home running as normal as possible and allow those who are sick to stay in their South Florida home instead of moving to a nursing home, and our certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) add to the well-being of people at the time they need it most.
We are currently seeking CNAs and HHAs with successful track records providing compassionate care to someone in need to work in our South Florida agencies serving Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties. These rewarding positions act as the eyes and ears of the RN in the client's home and relay pertinent health information back to their clinical supervisor. They tend to the hygiene needs of patients and fulfill quality of life needs such as assisting with activities of daily living (ADL).
Some of the other duties of an Allegiance Home Health CAN/HHA include:
- Helping client move around and assist them to be as physically active as possible
- Assisting Registered Nurses in medication management such as reminders
- Checking patient's pulse and breathing rates
- Light house cleaning for safety and comfort
- Planning and preparing meals including special diets
- Providing emotional support for clients and family
- Helping clients stay mentally healthy and alert by having meaningful conversations with them
- Playing games such as crossword puzzles or cards with our clients
Our CNAs and HHAs must meet our high standards of care by passing a Level II Background Check, reference checks, competency test and Tier-III interview. You will be expected to deliver legendary customer service while improving the quality of life of our clients. And in return, you’ll have an outstanding work environment and the power to express yourself while being part of a team renowned for its respectful, supportive culture.
If you’d like to be part of a kind, compassionate and highly-regarded team of caregivers, contact us today at (561) 367-0711!