Boca Raton, FL, — Allegiance Home Health today announced that it has been named a Top Agency of the 2015 HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. Now in its tenth year, the HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners are ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures in quality outcomes, best practice (process measure) implementation, patient experience (Home Health CAHPS®), quality improvement and consistency, and financial performance. In order to be considered, an agency must be Medicare-certified and have data for at least one outcome in Home Health Compare. Out of 9,718 agencies considered, 2,431 are elite. Read More...
1. Exercise to get stronger
Research indicates a high correlation between quadriceps strength and reduced risk for falls. You can’t have good balance if your legs aren’t strong enough to hold you up. Read More...
According to the Sun Sentinel article Palm Beach County Considers Tightening Rules for In-home Caregivers by Andy Reid dated January 23, 2015, Palm Beach County officials are very concerned about crimes committed against the elderly and disabled by their hired home aides whom they have hired privately or independently. Read More...
Allegiance Home Health is a proud sponsor of The Bucky Dent Invitational Golf Tournament presented by Legends on the Links for the 3rd year in a row. The event schedule consisted of a welcome cocktail party at the Old School Square Gymnasium in Delray Beach, Florida on January 25, 2015. The golf tournament was held the following day at The Falls Country Club in Lake Worth, Florida. This years honored guest was Keith Hernandez, the former first baseman with the St. Louis Cardinals and the New York Mets. Other guests included: Rick Cerone, former New York Yankee catcher; Jerrod Saltalamacchia, former Boston Red Sox and current Marlin catcher; Yoenis Cespedes, former Boston Red Sox and current Detroit Tiger outfielder. Read More...
- What Is Bonding & Insurance?
- Allegiance Home Health Earns 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating For the Third Quarter of 2018
- Benefits of Volunteering In the Community
- 7 Benefits of Home Care vs Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
- Allegiance Is Hiring Qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)/Home Health Aides (HHAs)!
- Tips to Avoid Caregiver Burnout
- Get Moving: Exercise Routines for Seniors
- April is Occupational Therapy Month
- Your Questions Answered: Home Health Care
- Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season