Boca Raton, FL, — Allegiance Home Health today announced that it has been named a Top Agency of the 2015 HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. Now in its tenth year, the HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners are ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures in quality outcomes, best practice (process measure) implementation, patient experience (Home Health CAHPS®), quality improvement and consistency, and financial performance. In order to be considered, an agency must be Medicare-certified and have data for at least one outcome in Home Health Compare. Out of 9,718 agencies considered, 2,431 are elite. Read More...
- 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating For the Third Quarter of 2017
- 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating
- Allegiance Home Health Celebrates our 5 Star Medicare Rating!
- 5 Steps To Healthy Living for Seniors
- What Is Bonding & Insurance?
- Allegiance Home Health Earns 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating For the Third Quarter of 2018
- Benefits of Volunteering In the Community
- 7 Benefits of Home Care vs Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
- Allegiance Is Hiring Qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)/Home Health Aides (HHAs)!
- Tips to Avoid Caregiver Burnout