Boca Raton, FL, — Allegiance Home Health today announced that it has been named a Top Agency of the 2015 HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. Now in its tenth year, the HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall. Winners are ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures in quality outcomes, best practice (process measure) implementation, patient experience (Home Health CAHPS®), quality improvement and consistency, and financial performance. In order to be considered, an agency must be Medicare-certified and have data for at least one outcome in Home Health Compare. Out of 9,718 agencies considered, 2,431 are elite. Read More...
1. Exercise to get stronger
Research indicates a high correlation between quadriceps strength and reduced risk for falls. You can’t have good balance if your legs aren’t strong enough to hold you up. Read More...
According to the Sun Sentinel article Palm Beach County Considers Tightening Rules for In-home Caregivers by Andy Reid dated January 23, 2015, Palm Beach County officials are very concerned about crimes committed against the elderly and disabled by their hired home aides whom they have hired privately or independently. Read More...
- COVID-19 and Allegiance Home Health
- American Heart Month - Raising Awareness of Congestive Heart Failure Care
- Key Benefits of Exercise for Seniors and those in recovery
- The Importance of Companionship and Home Health Care During the Holidays
- October is 'National Patient Centered Care Month'
- April is National Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month
- When To Hire a Home Health Aide
- 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating For the Third Quarter of 2017
- 5 Stars on the Medicare Quality of Patient Care Rating
- Allegiance Home Health Celebrates our 5 Star Medicare Rating!