Allegiance Home Health recognizes the importance of providing support 24/7 for our health care partners, patients and families. Due to our commitment, we are always available to take holiday and weekend discharges. We are here when you need us the most!
We’re available 24/7 to address your patients and their family’s needs.
- Immediate and complimentary on-site consultation with the patient and their family.
- Coordination and collaboration with the hospital/facility staff to review medical records, discharge orders and medications.
- We will communicate with other providers to supplement services outside of what Medicare covers.
- We can escort the patient home as needed.
- Medications will be filled at the pharmacy and the patient will have a safer transition to home.
- We will assure that the client has fresh food available.
- Allegiance Home Health will perform a complimentary needs assessment and home inspection assuring client safety.
Allegiance Home Health matches our trained, competent and compassionate Caregivers with the specific needs of your patients. We offer hourly homecare, live-in care and skilled care with specialties in Stroke care, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Diabetic care and Cardiac care. We take pride in our goal to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Caregivers are trained to identify red flag symptoms to help prevent adverse events and avoidable re-hospitalizations.
Supervision and Monitoring
Once home, a formalized Care Plan is developed and monitored via supervisory visits and telehealth monitoring. This helps ensure we are providing the best services as promised!
Please Call Us Today at
for a Complimentary On-site Consultation with the Patient and their Family!
Serving Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River County with offices in Lighthouse Point, Boca Raton, and Stuart, Florida.