Here to Serve You!
It’s National Ice Cream Month and Allegiance Home Health is here to serve you! We want you to stay cool and healthy. We provide Private Duty Caregivers and Medicare Home Health Services in the comfort of your home.
Allegiance Private Duty Caregivers are all direct employees and not independent contractors.
Private Caregivers can assist in providing independence and safety at home.
- Drop-off and pick-up prescriptions.
- Grocery shopping and light housekeeping.
- Home safety assessment.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Transportation to appointments and errands.
- Reduce readmission to hospital.
Allegiance Medicare Home Health Services have earned a 5 out of 5 Star Medicare Rating.
Medicare Skilled Services:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides
Specialty Care Programs:
- Post-Surgical Care and Post-Hospitalization Care
- Balance Rehab & Fall Prevention Program, Gait Dysfunction
- Wound Care
- Disease Management including Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s
Don’t forget – Allegiance is here to serve you!
Serving Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River County with offices in Lighthouse Point, Boca Raton, and Stuart, Florida.
Palm Beach County
Medicare, Private Pay & Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted