Are you a U.S. veteran or the surviving spouse of one? If so, thanks to the Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension you may be eligible for complete coverage of your in-home care and support.

What is the Veterans Aid & Attendance Special Pension?

This government program makes it possible for veterans and their surviving spouse to receive tax-free benefits that will pay for nursing care at home or the option to move to an assisted living facility prescribed by a doctor. You are eligible to receive this pension if you or your spouse:

  • Served on active duty for at least 90 days
  • Served at least one day during a period of war
  • Received an honorable discharge
  • Have been instructed by a doctor that daily living assistance is needed
  • Meet the income and financial requirements set by the VA

How Can You Get Your Allegiance Services Covered by the VA?

Here at Allegiance we streamline the process of applying for VA Aid by connecting you with one of our veteran’s consultants for free. Our process typically includes the consultant spending one to two weeks gathering the information needed to complete the application. After submission to the Veterans Administration, it can take anywhere from three to nine months for the application to be processed.

  • In urgent situations, it is sometimes possible to begin receiving aid

and home care services prior to the applications processing.

Contact us today if you believe that you may be eligible to receive VA Aid!

Does Mom or Dad Need Homecare?

Get A Complimentary In-Home Assessment

    Allegiance's Services