Allegiance Home Health and Rehab offers the full spectrum of medical and non-medical home health care services tailored to your individual needs. Our medical services include skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nutritional counseling and social services provided by licensed clinicians. Our non-medical services include but are not limited to personal care assistance such as bathing and dressing, homemaking such as meal preparation and light housekeeping, companionship such as transportation and supervision provided by certified nursing assistants and certified home health aides. If you’re not sure whether we offer what you need, just ask – chances are we do, or we can. We will always find a way to accommodate your needs or we will connect you with one of our preferred partners for a solution.
Medicare covers medical services 100%. It is difficult to offer standardized pricing for non-medical home care services because we offer such a wide range of services and customize our care to suit the needs of each client. Please contact us to inquire about rates for the services you need.
We are able to accept most long-term care policies and bill them directly. Every insurance policy is different so it’s impossible to determine covered services without looking closely at the terms of your policy. If you’re uncertain about your coverage, we’d be happy to contact the insurance provider and verify the benefits of your coverage.
We typically process a client’s information within 24 hours including a comprehensive home care evaluation by a registered nurse and the selection of a qualified caregiver(s). If you are in urgent need for a nurse, therapist or personal caregiver (certified nursing assistant, home health aide) we are able to process new requests and provide staffing in as little as a few hours.
We provide care to seniors living in their own homes, in nursing care facilities and in a variety of other housing circumstances including assisted living facilities. Please contact us if you’d like to know more about the services we can provide in your unique situation.
We provide services every day of the year and at any time of the day. Our caregivers can visit you at home for as little as 2 hours or as much as full-time, around-the-clock care. We can provide a tailor made caregiver plan including respite care to meet your individual needs. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
All of our caregivers are direct employees and not independent contractors. We handle payroll and required taxes for our caregivers. You have peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one is under our umbrella of protection including liability/malpractice insurance, workers compensation and unemployment. All of our caregivers are continually trained, educated and supervised.
No. We provide nursing and rehab therapy services in the patients home.
As mentioned above, ALL of our caregivers are direct employees of Allegiance Home Health and Rehab. As a result every caregiver is covered under our insurance coverage and bonding.
– Yes, caregivers prepare, serve and assist with meals.
No. You cannot go to outpatient therapy and receive home health skilled nursing.
No you can only receive skilled services from one agency at a time. You can use a Medicare agency and a different private duty agency if you choose to.
No. You cannot work and receive home health services covered by Medicare.
(Meaning RN, PT, OT, ST)No,these services are covered by Medicare. Patient must be under care of a physician and have services ordered by the physician
You will be required to have a physician’s order for skilled care that is covered by Medicare
– Yes, our caregivers speak English.
– Yes, we have 401K for fulltime employees.
– Yes, we provide live-in services, 24 hours a day
– Yes, we have caregivers that solely are live-ins.
– Each caregiver is hired per-diem. Sometimes caregivers end up working full-time hours with us, due to the cases they are on.
– Yes, we have referral bonuses when you refer potential employees that get hired as well as new patient referrals.
– Yes, we offer benefits to employees who work fulltime hours. These benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO, 401K, and Workers Comp, etc.
Yes we offer training to our staff
– Yes. We are an agency, not a registry.
Yes we work directly with VA programs to help get the required care in the home.
Yes as long as there is a skilled services in the home as well ( Nursing, physical/occupational /speech therapy )
We can submit a physician’s prescription to the Medical supplier and they can run benefits to verify coverage on medical equipment.
– We advertise on multiple job boards, form relationships with different HHA/CNA schools in the surrounding areas and receive reliable referrals from outside sources.
– We validate all caregiver certificates/licenses with the appropriate schools before they can be hired; as well as all of their continuing education units. At Allegiance we conduct written tests that the caregiver must pass to be on boarded. Lastly, we always authenticate caregivers’ work/personal references and run a Level II background check.
We find the best way to recruit our caregivers is through word of mouth and employee referrals. We have also had success building relationships with educational institutions who recommend their top graduates.
By choosing only the warmest and most sympathetic caregivers to join our team, we know we’re offering you only the best, exactly as we would want for our own families.
– It depends on the case. We pay an hourly rate starting at $10, up to $13.
The amount of therapy provided is based on the initial assessment of the patient.
– Our payroll schedule is bi-monthly.
Not only is Allegiance Home Health and Rehab licensed by the State of Florida as a home health agency, they are also Medicare certified. Medicare certification requires following extensive regulations well beyond just state licensure. Allegiance has been awarded HomeCare Elite status since 2009 by an independent firm assessing clinical outcomes reported by Medicare. HomeCare elite is awarded to the top 2,500 agencies in the country out of more than 12,000 agencies. In 2010 Allegiance was awarded HomeCare Elite Top 500, the only agency in this service area to receive the award.
Absolutely, we have a pool of trained caregivers that are readily available. These caregivers have gone through our rigorous orientation and training program.
All out of pocket costs are based on the initial assessment conducted by our nurse
– They assist patient with daily activities which include bathing, dressing, grooming, exercise, use of toilet facilities and other duties directly related to the patient through the Plan of Care as directed by out registered nurse or other health professionals. Caregivers conduct light housekeeping; launder patient’s clothing and bed linens, food shopping, prepare, serve and assist with meals and medication reminders. Caregivers may also accompany the patient/ client to appointments as needed.
Minimum of 4 hours a day / 12 hours a week
All services are based upon the initial assessment of patient/ client
Broward, Palm Beach and Martin counties
For skilled services, which are covered by Medicare, a recent physician’s visit and a physician’s order are needed.
Medicare covers skilled intermittent care (Nursing, PT, OT and ST)
Private duty is a service provided to individuals that need assistance with day to day activities. A caregiver is placed in the home to assist with meal preparation, grooming/bathing , accompanying patients to appointments, and assist with light housekeeping
On the rare occasion that a client is provided with a caregiver who is less than a perfect personality match, we will happily offer a more suitable caregiver. Your comfort and satisfaction are our priorities.
Traditional Medicare,united health care, and long term health care insurance.
– All applicants apply online or in person with an updated resume. The human resources department conducts a phone interview with the candidates to make sure the candidate is qualified. If so, each candidate is brought in for a face to face behavioral interview. If moving forward with employment after the face to face interview, each candidate has to complete a test (based on their position), which they have to pass to hire. Before onboarding the candidate we verify they have all appropriate unexpired documentation needed, as well as validating certificate/licenses, employment references, and run a Level II background check. Once everything clears and is validated, each candidate is on boarded, trained (if needed) and ready to go out in the field.
We offer nursing, physical therapy , occupational therapy ,speech therapy as well home health aide and companion services
All caregivers receive a level 2 background check as required by state law. We go above and beyond state law. Each caregiver completes a written comprehensive assessment of personality, behavior and cognitive aptitudes. We are certified through the Caregiver Quality Assurance Program. All caregivers also go through a 3 tier interview and scrutiny of at least 3 references. Then a drug screening is performed. You can be assured you will have a trusted caregiver.
It is agency policy to have a nurse do initial assessments/admission to agency. The nurse will conduct a head to toe assessment, review medications and help establish a plan of care for required home care treatment.
If you signed up for private pay services you will be billed as indicated in your patient services agreement.