COVID-19 and Allegiance Home Health
COVID-19 is affecting all of us and changing the dynamics in which we deliver healthcare. At Allegiance Home Health we share the same passion for protecting seniors.
In an attempt to deliver not only the highest quality care but the safest healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking extreme measures to protect your patients and their families. The following are precautions we are utilizing to keep our patients safe and reduce the spread of COVID:
- Daily temperature check with log for field staff.
- Daily symptom tracker (cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of smell/taste) for field staff.
- Routine COVID test performed on field staff.
- Use of proper PPE including face shield, mask, gloves, etc.
- Following CDC guidelines and best practices including but not limited to social distancing, hand washing, etc.
- Immediate quarantine and testing with suspected exposure of staff or identified symptoms.
- Territory management to reduce our field staff from going to different areas.
- Our office staff is still using the work from home model.
- On-going training of staff and patients regarding infection control measures.
We have been successful protecting our employees and patients.
Our amazing team of caregivers, nurses and therapists are available and would love the opportunity to provide legendary care in your home.
Please call us 561-367-0711. We are here for you!
Please click here for a message from our Director of Nursing https://www.ahhrehab.com/youre-safe-with-allegiance-a-message-from-jaime-director-of-nursing/
Martin County / St. Lucie County Testing Center Link
Palm Beach County Testing Center Link
Broward County Testing Center Link
Centers for Disease and Control Prevention Link
World Health Organization Link